Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Migration issues - database

2011-09-16 10:48:05
Subject: [Bacula-users] Migration issues - database
From: Carlos Cristóbal Sabroe Yde <cris AT uti.unrc.edu DOT ar>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 11:28:00 -0300

Hi, I've made a fresh install of Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 4. I have Horde GWE 1.2.9 running on another server. I'm using several IMAP servers so the users select the server to which they want to login.

I tried to migrate the database part only (mysql) to the new install.

Apparently everything goes well except for one thing I notice: on the new version every information is identified by the user without including it's domain (contacts, preferences, etc.). I need to teel horde to use the full user id (user@domain) in the db so I can recover the previous info. Can anybody tell me where to look to change this?

Thanks.

Cristóbal.

--

.Cris.