Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Upgrade to full if incremental or diff estimate was reaching a specified size ?

2011-08-24 18:43:16
Subject: [Bacula-users] Upgrade to full if incremental or diff estimate was reaching a specified size ?
From: Hugo Letemplier <hugo.let.35 AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 00:40:26 +0200
Hi

When I run a Job, I would like to automaticaly upgrade the job to a
full if the estimate was big ( maybe a certain percentage of the
initial full ).

How can I do that, I was thinking with python on the job start Event ?

Can I do that in a before job command ? I may need to cancel the first
job and automaticaly run a new one?

Thank you

Hugo