Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Ghost jobs?

2011-08-24 10:37:12
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Ghost jobs?
From: Carlos André <candrecn AT gmail DOT com>
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 11:35:00 -0300
Yes I know. AND I have NOT intention to run two Directors same time,
they just sync, and if one machine crashes on site A, I got another
one warm on site B to recover in few seconds. But something gone wrong
and secondary started bacula director while primary still ok. After 4
years using bacula (and sync) it's first time this happen...
And what makes my problem not so obvious is because due the sync, name
of machines are the same, then, all logs look like erros and
scheduling, starting jobs, etc, have same director name.