Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Exchange Plugin Restore

2011-08-18 09:50:25
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Exchange Plugin Restore
From: Duncan McQueen <dmcqueen AT vomer DOT com>
To: James Harper <james.harper AT bendigoit.com DOT au>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 13:46:20 +0000
I'll have to read up on restoring the catalogs, unfortunately.  I tried
restoring the Catalog from around the time of the job (the next JobID) and it
didn't seem to work.

Any thoughts on this error, though:

JobId 598: Fatal error: DatabaseBackupInfo file must exist and must be first in
directory

That seems to be where the restore is hanging up.  Can I just create that file?

Duncan W. McQueen
911 Main Street, Suite 2400
Kansas City, MO 64105
(816) 421-0644 Telephone
(816) 421-0758 Facsimile
dmcqueen AT vomer DOT com

The Biggest Little Law Firm (r) in Kansas City!

NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged,
confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.
If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please e-mail
the sender at dmcqueen AT vomer DOT com