Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula win64 client on win 7

2011-08-18 09:31:28
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula win64 client on win 7
From: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Lorenzo Santi | Jobrapido" <lorenzo.santi AT jobrapido DOT net>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 09:29:16 -0400

2011/8/18 Lorenzo Santi | Jobrapido <lorenzo.santi AT jobrapido DOT net>

Hi everyone on the list,

I just install the bacula win64 client on my win7 professional.

Everythings is ok.

I check the communication between client and director. Ok

I can lauch a job and do backup and restore.

But I’m not able to see the bacula icon status on the right bottom of the start bar like I saw in my win32client running on my win xp. Is this a normal behavior?

Yes the icon is now gone because of a change in how microsoft handles services.

John