Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] I don't want to prune files ! …… Not working as expected

2011-08-16 05:48:27
Subject: [Bacula-users] I don't want to prune files ! …… Not working as expected
From: Hugo Letemplier <hugo.let.35 AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 11:45:17 +0200
Hi the list !

I have a recurrent issue in bacula.

I specified a very long duration for job and file retention.
I sepecified Purge File = No, Purge Job = No, Purge Volume = yes
I have autoprune = yes in the pool description

I work on a volume rotation basis, one volume is kept a time according
to his pool's retention parameters.

I want to keep in base, for some jobs, all the files that are in the
volume because theses jobs are more usually used to restore some files
than the whole job.

But I still have "Puged Files = Yes" in the job run list in Bat.

I don't understand what's happenning !

Could you help me ?

How can I check that my pruning directives work as expected ?

Thank you in advance.

Hugo