Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Cancelling a job

2011-08-04 20:09:40
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Cancelling a job
From: "Joseph L. Casale" <jcasale AT activenetwerx DOT com>
To: bacula-users <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 00:06:15 +0000
>Now I have a much more urgent issue.  I am getting this message on several of
>my files
>"This security ID may not be assigned as the owner of this object."  and the
>file does not
>restore.  I am trying to recover files from our server and running on a
>machine right now
>connected to a new server with bacula-fd running from the command line as
>Administrator.
>
>What do I need to change?

See http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc978898.aspx which should shed
some light.
So I don't make assumptions, post back some info, like local or dom admin in
the session
the fd is running under? Are you redirecting the restore? How and where and
what are the
perms where it's being redirected?