Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Restore Windows client file names with spaces on FreeBSD

2011-07-31 17:25:49
Subject: [Bacula-users] Restore Windows client file names with spaces on FreeBSD
From: Andrei Moraru <am AT matrix DOT md>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 23:37:39 +0300
Hello

Operating System: FreeBSD 8.1
Bacula-dir version 5.0.3

I have backed up a folder from Windows. Some files names in that folder
contains spaces, like in the name "New Word Document.doc". When I try to
restore that files, the directory that should contain the restored files
is empty.

The directory where to restore is writable by all, so this is not the
problem.
I suppose this is related with problems creating file names with spaces
on Unix system.

Any workaround?

Thanks in advance

--
Best regards, Cu profund respect, С уважением,

Andrei Moraru,
NeoMatrix Ltd.
Head of ICT

#121, 31 August 1989 Street