Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] FW: Pruning/Purging and Volume Retention

2011-07-30 13:37:01
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] FW: Pruning/Purging and Volume Retention
From: Graham Sparks <gmjs AT hotmail.co DOT uk>
To: <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 18:34:47 +0100
Many thanks John.

It's a real shame that the pruning takes effect across pools.  If it only affected volumes in the same pool as the job, and didn't happen if the job failed (I think the latter's the case anyway), that would be great for cases where the client may not always be accessible.

Arguably I should just be making sure they all run :)!

Thanks for your help.

Graham