Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula 5.1

2011-07-29 09:15:18
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula 5.1
From: "Timo Neuvonen" <timo-news AT tee-en DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 16:12:01 +0300
> Hello
>
> Does anybody know when this version will be released?

I think 5.1 (odd minor in version number) is a development version that
already exists, changes frequently, is not necessarily stable every day, and
is not meant for production use.
So, the actual next release will be 5.2 (unless they'll decide to jump to
7.0, since even major numbers are the commercial releases, AFAIK)

But no, I don't know when. The classic answer would be "when it's ready".

--
TiN