Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] multiple jobs simultaneous pools

2011-07-18 09:26:45
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] multiple jobs simultaneous pools
From: ninyo <ninyodios AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 15:23:40 +0200
Maybe, but i dont know how can it help me, because i already have a tape autoloader. This is my config for storage:

bacula-sd.conf
##############

Autochanger {
  Name = Autochanger
  Device = Drive-1
  Device = Drive-2
  Changer Command = "/etc/bacula/mtx-changer %c %o %S %a %d"
  Changer Device = /dev/changer
}

Device {
  Name = Drive-1                      #
  Drive Index = 0
  Media Type = LTO-3
  Archive Device = /dev/nst0
  AutomaticMount = yes;               # when device opened, read it
  AlwaysOpen = yes;
  RemovableMedia = yes;
  RandomAccess = no;
  AutoChanger = yes
  Alert Command = "sh -c 'tapeinfo -f %c |grep TapeAlert|cat'"
  #If you have smartctl, enable this, it has more info than tapeinfo
  Alert Command = "sh -c 'smartctl -H -l error %c'"
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 1
}

Device {
  Name = Drive-2                      #
  Drive Index = 1
  Media Type = LTO-3
  Archive Device = /dev/nst1
  AutomaticMount = yes;               # when device opened, read it
  AlwaysOpen = yes;
  RemovableMedia = yes;
  RandomAccess = no;
  AutoChanger = yes
  # Enable the Alert command only if you have the mtx package loaded
  Alert Command = "sh -c 'tapeinfo -f %c |grep TapeAlert|cat'"
  #If you have smartctl, enable this, it has more info than tapeinfo
  Alert Command = "sh -c 'smartctl -H -l error %c'"
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 1
}

storage.conf
###########