Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Re-Apply again a label

2011-07-18 05:33:27
Subject: [Bacula-users] Re-Apply again a label
From: Mauro Colorio <mauro.colorio AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 11:31:14 +0200
Suppose I assigned a label to a volume with label barcodes, now for
some test I deleted the header of the volume, if I run again
label barcodes it says that that label already exists:

Media record for Slot 1 Volume "MNT008L4" already exists.

but the volume now is formatted with

"/bin/mt -f /dev/nst0 rewind && mt -f /dev/nst0 weof" how can I
reassigne phisically on the volume the label?

tanx
Mauro