Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bconsole refuses to connect to director

2011-07-11 15:41:54
Subject: [Bacula-users] bconsole refuses to connect to director
From: "Godofsky, Steven" <sgodofsky AT definitivelogic DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 12:23:33 -0700
Hello,

I have the bacula-dir and bacula-sd daemons running, and configured to use the
default port (9101) and I'm connecting with bconsole to that port and to the
correct host.  bconsole fails to either connect or halt.  Why might this  be
happening?  I can post sections of the config if needed.

Regards,
Steven Godofsky