Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Accurate Job - Cannot find previous jobids

2011-07-07 04:31:42
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Accurate Job - Cannot find previous jobids
From: Christian Manal <moenoel AT informatik.uni-bremen DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 10:28:21 +0200
Am 18.05.2011 14:22, schrieb Christian Manal:
> Am 18.05.2011 13:08, schrieb Graham Keeling:

>>> Great... so I have to create two identical filesets to get this to work?
>>
>> Or add "AND Name = '<JobName>'", as was your idea. Maybe it works fine.\
>
> Well, going by the thread you linked I just noticed that there is also
> the issue of Bacula using the wrong jobs to create the restore filetree.
> I'd rather not find out what else is affected by this and just do what
> works. I also lack the c(++) skills to look further into this, I'm afraid.
>
> Regards,
> Christian Manal
>

>>> If this kind of setup is not supported, it would be nice if I'd get at
>>> least a warning by './bacula-dir -t' or something.
>>>
>>> Thanks for the help, though, I'll fix my config.
>>>

>>> Regards,
>>> Christian Manal

Hi again list,

I now made seperate filesets for the offsite backups and waited for the
"wrong" jobs to cycle out to get around this issue. But when I enable
'accurate' on the affected jobs now I still get the same error:

   Fatal error: Cannot find previous jobids.
   Fatal error: Network error with FD during Backup: ERR=Interrupted
system call

Running the queries from src/cats/sql_get.c by hand returns the right
job ids. What else can I do to debug this problem?

Regards,
Christian Manal