Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Disaster Recovery

2011-03-31 09:44:36
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Disaster Recovery
From: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: Mike Hendrie <mike AT hendrienet DOT com>, bacula-users <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 09:42:14 -0400
On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 9:06 AM, Mike Hendrie <mike AT hendrienet DOT com>
wrote:
> Thank you John.
>
> Can you please explain to me the boot strap file? I am new to linux.

The bootstrap file is part of bacula. In the case of the catalog I
found it very important to manually extract the catalog I needed from
a disk volume with several copies of the catalog.

http://www.bacula.org/5.0.x-manuals/en/main/main/Bootstrap_File.html

John