Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bacula has only backed up part of a directory?

2011-03-30 09:26:53
Subject: [Bacula-users] bacula has only backed up part of a directory?
From: dobbin <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 06:24:37 -0700
I finally figured out bcscan and shunted the volumes onto another bacula
server, hoping it was just a database issue.
I rebuilt the catalog from what's in the volumes and the files are still not
there.

So it looks like bacula just decided not to backup these files. could it be
something to do with it having multiple copies of this directory with the same
attributes?