Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Automatic Recycling Of Volumes So You Don't Run Out Of Disk Space

2011-03-18 15:32:00
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Automatic Recycling Of Volumes So You Don't Run Out Of Disk Space
From: Larry Kemp <Larry.Kemp AT usmetrotel DOT com>
To: 'John Drescher' <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>, "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 19:28:11 +0000
Thanks for the fast response John. Where can I verify that each volume is set
to recycle?

Kern's docs also state that you should make your volumes no bigger than 5
gigabytes. I have set mine to 20 GB at present. Things seems to be working, but
should I change my volume max size to 5 GB?

If you set Bacula to automatically create new volumes as it needs them can I
automatically flag them to recycle?