Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] 3920 Cannot label Volume because it is already labeled:

2011-03-11 10:16:51
Subject: [Bacula-users] 3920 Cannot label Volume because it is already labeled:
From: dan nguyo <nguyodan AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 18:12:53 +0300
Hi Everyone,

Im using bacula 5.2 with 5 USB 500GB disks each for a working day of the week.
Now my problem is whenever I try to label a volume I get the error "3920 Cannot label Volume because it is already labeled:".
Initially I'd labeled them but due to some issues like waiting for an append-able volume, as well as some config changes I made in bacula
I decided to re-label them. Now I've gone through the bacula manual and the only fix I've seen applies to tape only i.e.
mt -f /dev/nst0 rewind
mt -f /dev/nst0 weof

Does anyone have an idea of how i'd do the same for file storage?

Thanks in advance,

Dan.