Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] SpoolData override in schedule resource ignored

2011-03-04 20:51:38
Subject: [Bacula-users] SpoolData override in schedule resource ignored
From: Thomas Eriksson <thomas.eriksson AT slac.stanford DOT edu>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 17:28:42 -0800
Hi,

I'm trying to setup my backup to only use spooling during
incremental and differential backups with this configuration.

Schedule {
  Name = Quarterly
  Run = Level=Full SpoolData=no mar 01 at 23:05
  Run = Level=Full SpoolData=no jun 05 at 23:05
  Run = Level=Differential SpoolData=yes 1st sun at 23:05
  Run = Level=Incremental SpoolData=yes daily at 23:05
}

If the Job resource have SpoolData=yes, all backup levels use spooling.

If the Job resource have SpoolData=no, or no SpoolData keyword at all,
none of the backup levels ends up using spooling.

I'm using bacula 5.0.3. Has anyone managed to get a similar
configuration to work as expected.

thanks,

        Thomas