Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Moving Git repository on bacula.org

2011-03-02 16:16:29
Subject: [Bacula-users] Moving Git repository on bacula.org
From: Eric Bollengier <eric.bollengier AT baculasystems DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 18:50:55 +0100
Hello,

After the recent SourceForge security issues, and the fact that the site is
often very slow, we have decided to move the Bacula git source repositories
to our UK bacula.org server (hosted by UKFast). You can clone the new
repositories using the following commands:

$ git clone http://git.bacula.org/bacula
$ git clone http://git.bacula.org/docs
$ git clone http://git.bacula.org/rescue

It is possible to view the contents of the git repositories by pointing your
favorite web browser at:  http://www.bacula.org/git

We will keep the old Source Forge repository for the next few weeks, then we
will remove it.

For those of you doing nightly regressions, we will also adapt the regress
environment to use the new location, it should be transparent, otherwise we
will send you instructions of what to do.

Bye

--
Need professional help and support for Bacula ?
Visit http://www.baculasystems.com