Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] dump my configuration?

2011-01-30 13:01:48
Subject: [Bacula-users] dump my configuration?
From: hymie! <hymie AT lactose.homelinux DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 12:59:24 -0500
Short question -- can a running Bacula Console dump out what it thinks
my configuration is?

Long question -- my Bacula installation is acting a little weird.
I'm using File Storage.  A couple of bacups didn't have the right name,
and one of those didn't auto-label the backup file.

Most of my backups worked fine; just a couple acted weird.

I don't see anything wrong with my setup, but clearly, there's a
mistake.  So I'm wondering if I can get Bacula to tell me what it
thinks my configuration is, so I can compare it to my config file
and find the discrepancy.

Thanks.

--hymie!    http://lactose.homelinux.net/~hymie    hymie AT lactose.homelinux
DOT net
A man my age is very young, so I'm told; Why do I feel so old?     --Billy Joel