Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Trying to do a migration to multiple pools

2011-01-30 11:00:01
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Trying to do a migration to multiple pools
From: Mister IT Guru <misteritguru AT gmx DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 15:57:01 +0000
On 30/01/2011 11:51, Mister IT Guru wrote:
> Dear List :)
>
> I'd like to migrate my jobs into separate pools. I had one default pool
> for testing, and I have completed a number of diffrent backups, all to
> my satisfaction. I have configured three extra pools, full, diff, and
> inc (very original, I know). I wish to migrate all my existing full,
> diff, and inc, into the appropriate pools. My understanding of the
> config only means, Pool A =>  Migrate =>  Pool B, rather than Pool X. How
> can I get around that?

I'm thinking of using a

Selection Type    = SQLQuery
Selection Pattern = "select jobid from X where JobType = full;"
*I know it's not correct SQL, I'm being lazy, this is for examples sake*

This I think will help to select the right type of job - but I still
can't see how I can select the destination pool for the migrate job,
this seems to be tied to the pool definition.

--
The Solo System Admin - Follow me - I follow you
http://solosysad.blogspot.com/