Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] setting up a disk based backup system.

2011-01-28 06:14:10
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] setting up a disk based backup system.
From: "J. Echter" <j.echter AT elektro-mayer-echter DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 12:11:09 +0100
Am 27.01.2011 15:40, schrieb Kenneth Johansson:
> OK I'm tried to use two disk and manually create the volumes.
> But this did not work I can not get around this insane coupling of
> job/pool to a specific storage device.

sorry, pool should look like this

Pool {
   Name = Disk1
   Pool Type = Backup
   Recycle = yes
   Auto Prune = yes
   Volume Retention = 6 months
   Storage = Disk1
   LabelFormat = Disk1-
   Volume Use Duration = 1 day
   Action On Purge = Truncate
}

of course you should adjust this settings to your liking.

Max Volume Size = Disk Size for example.

greets