Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] [Fatal error: Error parsing bootstrap file]

2011-01-26 23:53:35
Subject: [Bacula-users] [Fatal error: Error parsing bootstrap file]
From: Philippe R <webmaster AT worm-fr DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 05:19:17 +0100
Hi list

I have a problem when i want to restore a file (the same problem is
appear with all client) i have this message :
Fatal error: Bootstrap file error: Keyword Storage not found
            : Line 1, col 7 of file
/opt/var/bacula/working/cryocargo-sd.RestoreFiles.2011-01-27_04.49.20_45.5.bootstrap
Storage="File1"
Fatal error: Error parsing bootstrap file

my bacula-dir daemon run on a server and my bacula-sd run on a other server
the version of the bacula-dir is 5.0.2
the version of the bacula-sd is 3.0.3 (this run on synology ds1010+ i
use the package ipkg from
http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/syno-i686/cross/unstable/ )
but i don t know how to compile the new version for syno ...

the backup status is : Termination:            Backup OK,
but the restore is : Termination:            *** Restore Error ***

some idea?

best regards

philippe