Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula-fd 2.4.4 on ubuntu 10.04.1

2011-01-19 11:45:02
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula-fd 2.4.4 on ubuntu 10.04.1
From: Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
To: "Bartosz.C" <bartosz.c AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 17:41:46 +0100
2011/1/19 Bartosz.C <bartosz.c AT gmail DOT com>
Hi,

Hi,

I have bacula-director on debian lenny - version 2.4.4
I have few serwers on ubuntu 10.04.1, and default (apt-get) bacula is 5.0.1, so I would like to install 2.4.4 on them. Does anyone did it?
And how to do it?

You can get a previous Bacula version from previous Ubuntu version. It works very well. You have to stick that version, so apt-get didn't upgrade it by default :)

Regards

Radek

Bartosz.

--