Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] WORM Media (LTO)

2011-01-17 11:29:12
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] WORM Media (LTO)
From: Kianusch Sayah Karadji <kianusch+bacula AT gmail DOT com>
To: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 17:26:05 +0100
Hi,

Please, not do top post.

Why do you think you need ARCHIVE?

Sorry - but what do you mean by "TOP POST"?

... Archive ... actually I'm using Bacula not for backup - but for archiv purposes - the difference to me is - backed up data can be deleted after a defined (retention) time and can be recycled - and archived data should not be delete ever (or after a long period - ten years+) - strictly speaking - WORM only supports archiving - not backup.

So the question is - how do I disable recycling?

Regards