Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] devices with bacula inside (was: compiling static)

2011-01-14 08:05:26
Subject: [Bacula-users] devices with bacula inside (was: compiling static)
From: Victor Hugo dos Santos <listas.vhs AT gmail DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>, bacula-devel <bacula-devel AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 10:02:57 -0300
Hello,

I'm interesting in make a list with all (o many) devices (NAS, disks
boxs, etc, etc) that have the possibility of install bacula (director
and/or storage) in him.

for example:
     - device with FreeNAS
     - Iomega Storcenter Ix2-200 Nas (Linux in a AMR with 128MB)
     - others and others.

In principle, we only make the list of devices (and some
characteristics), but, if we have a good acceptation, we can make
how-to to install bacula for which device too.

well.. anyone have any device with bacula ?? Wish shared this
information ??? Has conserved the "notes" of installation ??

byebye

Victor Hugo dos Santos
Linux Counter #224399