Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Base = ?

2011-01-11 12:26:07
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Base = ?
From: Javier Camilo Forero Rodríguez <javier.n26 AT gmail DOT com>
To: "hymie!" <hymie AT lactose.homelinux DOT net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 12:22:26 -0500
Hi

This guide is awesome    http://crysol.org/node/400

Regards

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 12:19 PM, hymie! <hymie AT lactose.homelinux DOT net> wrote:

Greetings.

I'm taking over the bacula administration from an ex-co-worker.

He has some jobs configured with the "Base" option, such as:

Job {
 Name = "db01-full"
 Base = db01-full, db01-base
 JobDefs = "StandardJob"
 Client = db01-fd
 FileSet = "Slash"
}

I cannot find any reference in the "Configuring the Director" manual
http://bacula.org/5.0.x-manuals/en/main/main/Configuring_Director.html
to this option.  Am I looking in the wrong place?

The closest thing I can find is
basejob=options
   The options letters specified are used when running a Backup
   Level=Full with BaseJobs. The options letters are the same than in
   the verify= option below.

But this is the only reference to BaseJobs that I can find, and the
options don't match.

Can somebody tell me where to find the documentation and/or what
this option does?

Thanks.

--hymie!    http://lactose.homelinux.net/~hymie    hymie AT lactose.homelinux DOT net

Javier Camilo Forero Rodriguez