Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Cannot compile bacula 5.0.3 on Solaris 10.

2011-01-05 21:02:27
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Cannot compile bacula 5.0.3 on Solaris 10.
From: "Gary R. Schmidt" <grs AT mcleod-schmidt.id DOT au>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 12:56:57 +1100
On 6/01/2011 5:17 AM, robert.denault AT videotron DOT ca wrote:
> I am trying to compile the bacula service on Solaris 10 system. I have

Have you tried it with the Sun Studio compiler, rather than GNU?  I try
to avoid using gcc on Solaris these days as Studio gives much better
results.

Here's my redacted 3.0.2/5.0.0 configuration - note that it uses the
WebStack/CoolStack version of MySQL, which means that the configure
script has to also be modified to recognise it.

        Cheers,
                Gary    B-)

--------Cut-Here--------------
PATH=/opt/webstack/bin:/opt/webstack/mysql/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:/opt/SUNWspro/bin:/usr/ccs/bin:/sbin:/usr/sbin:/opt/local/bin
export PATH

./configure \
   CC=cc CXX=CC \
   CFLAGS="-g -O" \
   LDFLAGS="-R/opt/webstack/mysql/lib/mysql" \
   --prefix=/opt/bacula \
   --datarootdir=/opt/bacula/share \
   --mandir=/opt/bacula/man \
   --with-archivedir=/opt/bacula/archive \
   --with-working-dir=/opt/bacula/working \
   --with-plugindir=/opt/bacula/plugins \
   --with-scriptdir=/opt/bacula/scripts \
   --with-subsys-dir=/opt/bacula/subsys \
   --with-mysql=/opt/webstack/mysql \