Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula configration for FC LTO-5 tape drive

2011-01-03 16:41:05
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula configration for FC LTO-5 tape drive
From: Arunav Mandal <dibun AT hotmail DOT com>
To: <thomas AT chaschperli DOT ch>, <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>, <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 22:38:24 +0100
Thx for your reply. Then I can even force the tape drive to use st driver with udev rules. Is this stinit.def correct for the tape drive?

stinit.def

{buffer-writes read-ahead async-writes}

# HP Ultrium 5-SCSI

manufacturer=HP model= "Ultrium 5-SCSI" {

scsi2logical=1

mode1 compression=1

mode2 compression=1

mode3 compression=1