Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Problem with auto increment of label format

2010-12-20 03:11:56
Subject: [Bacula-users] Problem with auto increment of label format
From: Guillaume Valdenaire <guillaume.valdenaire AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 09:08:17 +0100
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to use a custome label format for my File type medias.
I'd like to have something like :
   - FULL-$(Client)-0001

and then the auto increment stuff as "normal".
But when Bacula auto labels there is no more incrementation and I keep having a media name as follow :
   - FULL-"name_of_my_client"-
I'm using bacula version 3.0.3 and here is my Pool Ressource from my Director's conf :

Pool {
  Name = "Sauvegarde-INCR"
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes
  AutoPrune = yes
  Storage = Sauvegarde_Sur_Fichiers
  LabelFormat = "FULL-${Client}-"
  Volume Retention = 365 days
  Maximum Volume Jobs = 1
}

Is there any character I need to had to be able to have the auto increment back ?
Thanks in advance for the answers.

Guillaume Valdenaire