Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] search file edited on a specific date

2010-11-29 07:38:32
Subject: [Bacula-users] search file edited on a specific date
From: "Fahrer, Julian" <julian AT fahrer DOT net>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 13:20:15 +0100
Hey list,

I could not find an answer to this in the archive. Can I (or Bacula)
list files from a specific job edited on a certain date?

For Example: List all .xls files from jobid XXX where the date of the
file is 2010-11-26 (not the date the backup ran!).
I guess I have to parse the lstat field.

I'm running Bacula 5.03 on Ubuntu 10/04 x64

Kind regards

Julian