Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Fowto spilt a backup job

2010-11-26 07:04:53
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Fowto spilt a backup job
From: Eric Stam <donkie01 AT gmail DOT com>
To: Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 13:00:09 +0100
Radoslaw,

Thanx for the suggestion about the Virtual backup option. Something I
realy will try out.
On this moment I only make full and incremental backups. The
incremental will be ok, but the full one's.... wow.
So I want to split it up in several smaller jobs, but how, without the
chance to miss a file / directory

Regards, Eric