Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] tray-monitor and multiple clients

2010-11-24 15:49:48
Subject: [Bacula-users] tray-monitor and multiple clients
From: Thomas Schweikle <tps AT vr-web DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 21:44:55 +0100
Hi!

I have tray-monitor set up to watch my bacula server:

On the server:
Console {
  Name = bacula-mon
  Password = "XXX_MONDIRPASSWORD_XXX"
  CommandACL = status, .status
}

Director {
  Name = bacula-mon
  Password = "XXX_FDPASSWORD_XXX"
  Monitor = yes
}

Director {
  Name = bacula-mon
  Password = "XXX_SDPASSWORD_XXX"
  Monitor = yes
}

On one client:
Director {
  Name = ub0001-mon
  Password = "XXX_CLIENTFDPW_XXX"
  Monitor = yes
}

And for the tray-monitor:
Monitor {
  Name = bacula-mon
  Password = "XXX_MONDIRPASSWORD_XXX"
  RefreshInterval = 5 seconds
}

Director {
  Name = bacula-mon
  DIRport = 9101
  address = bacula
}

Client {
  Name = bacula-fd
  Address = bacula
  FDPort = 9102
  Password = "XXX_FDPASSWORD_XXX"
}

Storage {
  Name = bacula-sd
  Address = bacula
  SDPort = 9103
  Password = "XXX_SDPASSWORD_XXX"
}

Client {
  Name = ub0001-fd
  Address = auth
  FDPort = 9102
  Password = "XXX_CLIENTFDPW_XXX"
}

Now starting tray-monitor gives:
ub0001:~% bacula-tray-monitor -c tray-monitor.conf
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "gnomesegvhandler":
libgnomesegvhandler.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory

(bacula-tray-monitor:21436): Gtk-WARNING **: GtkSpinButton: setting
an adjustment with non-zero page size is deprecated
Connecting to Director bacula.local:9101
Opened connection with Director daemon.
Connecting to Client bacula.local:9102
Opened connection with File daemon.
Connecting to Storage bacula.local:9103
Opened connection with Storage daemon.
Connecting to Client ub0001.local:9102
24-Nov 21:40 tray-monitor JobId 0: Fatal error: Director and File
daemon passwords or names not the same.
Please see
http://www.bacula.org/en/rel-manual/Bacula_Freque_Asked_Questi.html#SECTION003760000000000000000
for help.
Connecting to Client ub0001.local:9102
24-Nov 21:40 tray-monitor JobId 0: Fatal error: Director and File
daemon passwords or names not the same.
Please see
http://www.bacula.org/en/rel-manual/Bacula_Freque_Asked_Questi.html#SECTION003760000000000000000
for help.

As far as I can interpret the documentation this seems correct.
Could anyone have a look at it and prove it?

Thanks in advance!

PS: the given URL for FAQs isn't available any more: page not found
error. :-)

--
Thomas