Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Any unused DLT barcodes?

2010-11-08 13:55:02
Subject: [Bacula-users] Any unused DLT barcodes?
From: "Dan Langille" <dan AT langille DOT org>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 13:51:13 -0500
Folks:

Do you have some unused barcode labels?  I can use them if you'd like to
get ride of them. I have about 230 tapes without barcodes.  Please contact
me off list.

FYI: I don't want to print my own.  Please don't suggest that. :)

If nobody has some they'd like to donate, I'll probably buy them off ebay.

--
Dan Langille -- http://langille.org/