Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] "stop bitching about it"

2010-11-08 11:13:35
Subject: [Bacula-users] "stop bitching about it"
From: Sean Clark <smclark AT tamu DOT edu>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 10:10:28 -0600
On 11/05/2010 10:57 PM, Dan Langille wrote:
> Just stop bitching about it and do something.  We aren't
> here to listen to trolls.
[...]
This kind of what I meant with my previous post about the hate-level in
the replies here.  It's kind of surprising.

Did I miss some previous post by the guy who started this thread?  Does
he post this a lot, or is this just a REALLY
touchy topic?

I really didn't get the impression he was trolling.  I'm not personally
worried about Bacula Systems' business model doing any harm to the free
edition of Bacula at all at the moment, but I can understand why someone
might be these days.