Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula Project will Die

2010-11-05 09:12:22
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula Project will Die
From: Heitor Medrado de Faria <heitor AT bacula.com DOT br>
To: bacula-devel <bacula-devel AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>, bacula-users <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 10:08:37 -0300
Guys,

Each new Bacula Enterprise feature, like the: New GUI Configurator,
makes me feel that Bacula project will die.
It's very frustrating that a project that become a huge success being a
free software, is being destroyed like that.
I acknowledge that Kern and other developers had lots of development
work on Bacula - and there is not huge contribution. But creating a paid
fork is not the way of get compensation.

Regards,

--
Heitor Medrado de Faria
www.bacula.com.br