Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] How to parse Bacula conf files

2010-10-20 10:28:22
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] How to parse Bacula conf files
From: Josh Fisher <jfisher AT pvct DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 10:25:12 -0400
On 10/19/2010 8:28 AM, Yuri Timofeev wrote:
> Hi
>
> During development the prototype of the my new system (Webacula 5.5),
> I tried to parse the bacula-dir.conf.
> However, this is probably not possible with simple regexp's.
> It turned out that some applications, for example, Webmin does this
> with a regexp

I don't think regexp will work. The best way is to translate the C code
from the Bacula source into PHP. Since you are requiring PHP 5.0 or
above, I think, then the values could be placed in a class object, just
as Bacula puts them in C struct. Or, since all directives are key=value
pairs, you could just put them in an associative array.