Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] current message appears when trying to launch bacula from webmin module

2010-10-20 08:30:08
Subject: [Bacula-users] current message appears when trying to launch bacula from webmin module
From: "Dantuma Computer Services" <dcs4u AT telkomsa DOT net>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 14:27:42 +0200

Failed to connect to the Bacula database : Failed to load the database DBI driver Pg at ./bacula-backup-lib.pl line 44. Maybe it is not set up, or the module configuration is incorrect

Kind Regards,

Johan Dantuma
Dantuma Computer Services
Tel:  033 345 8563 / 083 272 1779
Fax:  088 033 345 8563
e-mail:  dcs4u AT telkomsa DOT net

Dantuma Computer Services

“We are driven by service to provide our clients with cost effective implementation of complete Managed Outsource IT solutions”

Dantuma Computer Services welcome all comments or suggestions to improve our customer service

Should you experience any dissatisfaction regarding customer service, please do not hesitate to log a concern, complaint or an improvement suggestion with our customer care line by sending an email  with COMPLAINT or SUGGESTION in the subject line.