Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] From what jobs was this file backed up?

2010-10-19 19:48:07
Subject: [Bacula-users] From what jobs was this file backed up?
From: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 19:45:56 -0400
Just in case it helps:

Today I was trying to find a file named ca.crt.  I didn't know the
hostname, the job, or the path.  I worked this way:

SELECT DISTINCT P.path, FN.name, J.name, F.md5
   FROM path P, file F, job J, filename FN
  WHERE P.path LIKE '%/easy-rsa/%'
    AND P.pathid      = F.pathid
    AND F.jobid       = J.jobid
    AND FN.filenameid = F.filenameid
ORDER BY 1, 2, 3;

I knew that the ca.crt file would be in a sub directory of easy-rsa.  I
started with the above query and eventually found the right directory...

--
Dan Langille - http://langille.org/