Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Problem to compile Bacula Admin Tools

2010-10-19 15:41:51
Subject: [Bacula-users] Problem to compile Bacula Admin Tools
From: Stéphane Cesbron <stephane.cesbron AT inserm DOT fr>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 21:20:08 +0200
  Hi,

I downloaded the sources of bacula 5.0.3. I compiled it. Everything
works fine except when I wanted to get the bat utility. I can't compile it.

I'm on A RHEL 5.5 box - up to date -
> [scesbron@srv-clc-02 bacula-5.0.3]$ uname -a
> Linux srv-clc-02 2.6.18-194.17.1.el5 #1 SMP Mon Sep 20 07:12:06 EDT
> 2010 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

It failed using the --enable-bat option
The error states that I can't compile qt-console because the files are
made for qt-designer version 4.0 and I only have version 3.3 installed.
I didn't succeed to find qt4 version 4 for my box ( RHEL 5.5 x86_64).
Can anyone help ?

> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/scesbron/Bacula/bacula-5.0.3/src/filed'
> ==>Entering directory /home/scesbron/Bacula/bacula-5.0.3/src/qt-console
> make[1]: Entering directory
> `/home/scesbron/Bacula/bacula-5.0.3/src/qt-console'
> /usr/lib64/qt-3.3/bin/uic main.ui -o ui/main.h
> make[1]: Leaving directory
> `/home/scesbron/Bacula/bacula-5.0.3/src/qt-console'
>

>   ====== Error in /home/scesbron/Bacula/bacula-5.0.3/src/qt-console ======

Any help will be welcome,
Kind regards,

--

Stéphane Cesbron
Responsable Régional Informatique,

63, quai Magellan
3ème étage - Hall B
B.P. 32116
44021 Nantes cedex 1

Email : stephane.cesbron AT inserm DOT fr
Tél : 02.40.20.92.28
Portable : 06.78.68.76.39
Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes sont etablis a l'intention exclusive de
ses destinataires et peuvent etre confidentiels ou proteges. L'internet ne
permettant pas d'assurer l'integrite de ce message, l'INSERM decline toute
responsabilite au titre de ce message, dans l'hypothese ou il aurait ete
modifie. Toute utilisation de ce message non conforme a sa destination, toute
diffusion ou toute publication, totale ou partielle, est interdite, sauf
autorisation expresse. Si vous recevez ce  message par erreur, merci de le
detruire et d'en avertir immediatement l'expediteur. Merci.

The information transmitted is intended exclusively for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any disclosure, copying, distribution or other action  based upon the
prohibited. If you receive this information in error, please contact the sender
and delete the material from any and all computers.