Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] weekly reports

2010-10-08 17:56:20
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] weekly reports
From: John Lockard <jlockard AT umich DOT edu>
To: hOZONE <hozone AT tiscali DOT it>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 17:53:51 -0400
Yes, quite possible.

Check the examples/reports directory in the source tarball.

I've taken the reports.pl script and tweaked it to do
somethings specific to me.  It's very straightforward
and you just kick it off with cron.

-John

On Fri, Oct 08, 2010 at 10:38:37AM +0200, hOZONE wrote:
>   hello,
> i use bacula for two client.
>
> my schedule is
> * FULL on sunday
> * INCREMENTAL the other days
>
> i would like to know if it is possible to send by mail a weekly report
> with the status of the runned jobs
> something like what i see if i do "list jobs" for client X on the bconsole
>
> thanks,
> hOZONE

"Will all section 7 personnel scheduled for decontamination please
 proceed to the decontamination unit in the decontamination office
 for immediate decontamination."
         John M. Lockard |  U of Michigan - School of Information
 Unix and Security Admin |      1214 SI North - 1075 Beal Ave.
      jlockard AT umich DOT edu |        Ann Arbor, MI  48109-2112
 www.umich.edu/~jlockard |     734-615-8776 | 734-647-8045 FAX