Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula GDB traceback of bacula-sd

2010-10-06 05:40:12
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula GDB traceback of bacula-sd
From: Frank Altpeter <frank.altpeter AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 11:36:33 +0200
Hi list,

I just hit a segmentation fault with my bacula installation. I hope
someone can help me how to get this fixed.

This happened now the second time within a week, so I think there
might be a bug in the sd code.

Environmental information:

Version: 5.0.3 (04 August 2010)
OS: SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 (i586) Patchlevel 1

Configure flags (manual build, no binary package):

./configure \
        --exec-prefix=/usr \
        --sysconfdir=/etc/bacula \
        --localstatedir=/var \
        --mandir=/usr/share/man \
        --datadir=/usr/share \
        --with-openssl \
        --with-mysql \
        --with-dir-group=bacula \
        --with-sd-group=bacula \
        --enable-smartalloc \
        --enable-batch-insert

storage daemon configuration:

Storage {                             # definition of myself
  Name = backup-sd
  SDPort = 9103                  # Director's port
  WorkingDirectory = "/var/bacula/working"
  Pid Directory = "/var/run"
  MaximumConcurrentJobs = 270
}
Device {
    Name                = FileStorage
    MediaType           = File
    DeviceType          = File
    ArchiveDevice       = /daten/backups/bacula/FileStorage
    LabelMedia          = yes
    RandomAccess        = yes
    AutomaticMount      = yes
    RemovableMedia      = no
    AlwaysOpen          = no
}
Device {
    Name                = FileStorageFull
    MediaType           = FileFull
    DeviceType          = File
    ArchiveDevice       = /daten/backups/bacula/FileStorageFull
    LabelMedia          = yes
    RandomAccess        = yes
    AutomaticMount      = yes
    RemovableMedia      = no
    AlwaysOpen          = no
}
Autochanger {
    Name                        = T24-Changer
    Device                      = LTO-4-1
    ChangerDevice               = /dev/sg7
    ChangerCommand              = "/etc/bacula/mtx-changer %c %o %S %a %d"
}
Device {
    Name                        = LTO-4-1
    DriveIndex                  = 0
    Autochanger                 = Yes
    ArchiveDevice               = /dev/nst1
    DeviceType                  = Tape
    MediaType                   = LTO-4
    AlwaysOpen                  = Yes
    RemovableMedia              = Yes
    RandomAccess                = No
    RequiresMount               = No
    AutomaticMount              = yes
    AutoSelect                  = yes
    LabelMedia                  = no
    MaximumBlockSize            = 262144
    MaximumNetworkBufferSize    = 65536
    MaximumFileSize             = 5G
    SpoolDirectory              = /var/bacula/spool
    MaximumChangerWait          = 600
}

I have attached the gdb traceback output because it's a quite large
file. Hope that's ok.

--
Le deagh dhùraghd,

        Frank Altpeter