Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Excluding files

2010-10-02 18:21:45
Subject: [Bacula-users] Excluding files
From: nitmd <ourspamtrap AT yahoo DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 15:18:15 -0700 (PDT)
I've been running bacula for awhile, but for some reason my exclude sets are not working, don't know if I missed a memo on upgrades or what happened.  In any event, I've gone through the manual and am still quite confused.  Running bacula 5.0.3 on archlinux, backing up a windows xp machine.

The filelist I'm trying to use is this:

FileSet {
  Name = "windows"
  Include {
    Options {
#      signature = MD5
            }
     @/opt/bacula/bacula-lists/windows-include.list
            }

  Exclude {
     @/opt/bacula/bacula-lists/windows-exclude.list
  }
}

/opt/bacula/bacula-lists/windows-exclude.list contains the following:

File = WildDir = "E:/TV/"
File = WildDir = "[A-Z]:/Music/"
File = WildDir = "[A-Z]:/servstuff/pc/Scenalyzer Indexes/"

For some reason, bacula appears to be completely ignoring the exclude list.  I tried putting it in the Options area, thinking that's what the documentation was telling me to do, but that changed nothing.

I know I'm missing something fundamental here, but decided to ask because the more I read the more confused I get at this point.  I appreciate any help.