Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Manually purge old files..

2010-06-21 08:58:04
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Manually purge old files..
From: Gilberto Nunes <gilberto.nunes AT selbetti.com DOT br>
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 09:54:56 -0300
Hi

Thanks for reply..

Endeed, I do not set the "Maximum Volume Jobs" on Pool definition...
I'll put this on there!

If I use the delete command, it's not delete the entire content of the
file???
In positive case, this is bad, 'cause I'll lost all backup, that's
correct???

Thanks

Em Seg, 2010-06-21 às 08:41 -0400, John Drescher escreveu:
> On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 8:06 AM, Gilberto Nunes
> <gilberto.nunes AT selbetti.com DOT br> wrote:
> > Hi all...
> >
> > I have use bacula till Febrary and it's work perfectly to my lan...
> > I have an HD with 2 TB to storage tha files...
> > However, now I have one file that bacula use to do a Full Backup and
> > this file grown up to 1,1 TB...
> > This the Pool that I use:
> >
> > Pool {
> >
> >        Name = Full-Pool
> >        Pool Type = Backup
> >        Recycle = yes
> >        Recycle Oldest Volume = yes
> >        AutoPrune = yes
> >        Volume Retention = 30 days
> >        Maximum Volume Jobs = 5
> >        Label Format = Full-
> > }
> >
> > Although I define Volume Retention to 30 days, the file continue
> > grown....
> > So, my question is: How can delete some file from this file???
> >

> Did you add Maximum Volume Jobs after jobs were added to that volume?
>
> As for purge. You can purge or delete any volume from the bacula
> console with the purge or delete command. I think you want to delete.
>
> John

Gilberto Nunes

TI
Selbetti Gestão de Documentos