Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] copy jobs and autochanger

2010-06-21 05:50:02
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] copy jobs and autochanger
From: Ulrich Leodolter <ulrich.leodolter AT obvsg DOT at>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 11:47:00 +0200
hi,

on sunday we are running an end-of-week script
which sets all tapes in loader to status used
and runs release on both drives.

release storage=Tape drive=0
release storage=Tape drive=1

on monday morning copy jobs are scheduled:

CopyDiskToTape into pool DiskCopy
CopyDiskToExtClone into pool ExtClone

after all CopyDiskToTape jobs are done
bacula unmounts drive 0 and mounts volume
from pool ExtClone into drive 0.

so why does bacula not use empty drive 1 at this point ???

how can i tell bacula to use empty autoloader drives ???

thx
ulric

--
Ulrich Leodolter <ulrich.leodolter AT obvsg DOT at>
Oesterreichische Bibliothekenverbund und Service GmbH