Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bat media vol usage

2010-06-02 14:12:16
Subject: [Bacula-users] bat media vol usage
From: snuffy <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 04:32:52 -0400
Hi,

I have a installed a bacula system 5.0.2 on a SLES 11 OS. Backupjobs are
working fine, but in the bat console I have some problems.

1. There is no stats about my backupjobs. may it's called jobplot
(http://wiki.bacula.org/doku.php?id=bat)

2. at the menupoint media I can see my volumes. but the online-icon is always
red and the vol usage won't be displayed.  is there something to configure?

for the background, I have the bacula system updated from 3.0.3 to 5.0.0 and
now to 5.0.2. but I use always a new catalog.

thx