Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula 5.0.2 & PostgreSQL 8.4.3: ERROR: new row for relation "pool" violates check constraint

2010-06-01 15:32:48
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula 5.0.2 & PostgreSQL 8.4.3: ERROR: new row for relation "pool" violates check constraint
From: Andrés Yacopino <ayacopino AT acasalud.com DOT ar>
To: Holger Rauch <holger.rauch AT empic DOT de>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 16:13:37 -0300
Maybe you have a bad configuraion in bacula-dir.conf file.
In the table pool in bacula Postgres Database exists this contrainst:

CONSTRAINT pool_pooltype CHECK (pooltype = 'Backup'::text OR pooltype =
'Copy'::text OR pooltype = 'Cloned'::text OR pooltype = 'Archive'::text
OR pooltype = 'Migration'::text OR pooltype = 'Scratch'::text)

It seems is trying to insert a "Restore" Pool type and it isn't allowed,
look at the constraint.
Greetings,

Andrés Fernando Yacopino