Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] full LTO-4 tape @ only 176 GIG

2010-05-28 13:18:27
Subject: [Bacula-users] full LTO-4 tape @ only 176 GIG
From: lweinlan <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 13:16:33 -0400
Hello, I am running backups using bacula and a LTO-4 tape library. Everything
is running fine, but this morning, the first LTO-4 tape that I used is marked
as volume status = "full" with only 176.24 GB ???
A LTO-4 tape has a capacity of 800 GB native, and 1.6 TB compressed .
I have absoultely no idea why this tape is already full. Could someone please
help. What are the modifications that need to be made on the bacula-dir.conf
file to fix this ???

Thank you