Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula 5.0.2 and "is waiting on storage file"

2010-05-25 14:38:38
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula 5.0.2 and "is waiting on storage file"
From: Jesse Angell <jesse.angell AT firespring DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 13:45:45 -0500 (CDT)
I'm pretty sure my configuration is fine.  It worked just fine on 3.0.3

One interesting thing I just noticed --

If I cancel all the backups and then start several (including one large one
that takes about a day) it works fine.  But after that large backup is running
for about 30 minutes - you can no longer get any other job to run with it (is
waiting on storage file).

Almost seems like once it runs for awhile,  perhaps once it rotates to a new
tape,  it blocks everything else... Odd